1. At this time, dancers and staff do NOT have to wear a masks. We reserve the right to amend this policy as we follow City, State, and CDC guideline.
2. There are MEDICAL GRADE AIR PURIFIERS in each studio.
3. Hand sanitizing stations are set up outside each room, and each dancer will use this before coming into the room and before leaving.
4. Large yoga balls are disinfected daily.
5. At this time we will be allowing parents of Tiny Dancer - Intro Level to come and view their dancers. A viewing schedule will be sent out before classes start. Please no extended family members.
7. Pick-up and drop-off will be at the front of the building, only utilizing the Main entrance door.
8. When dropping off and picking up your dancer who is under ten years of age, please park and walk them to and from the building. We want to limit the younger dancers walking in the parking lot by themselves.
9. If you are ill, notify the office and please stay home. If you test positive for COVID-19 please let the office know so we can plan a return to dance date.